Stalwart actor Kamal Haasan is currently busy wrapping up the post-production formalities for his highly-anticipated espionage thriller, Vishwaroopam 2. He is expected to get busy with his political party later this year.
Now, the latest updates coming in from Chennai media circles reveal that Kamal Haasan will be producing star hero Vikram’s next film. Apparently, this movie will be directed by Kamal’s long-time associate Rajesh M Selva, who had earlier made Cheekati Rajyam.
Vikram is currently awaiting Sketch’s release. He’s also working on Gautham Menon’s Dhruva Natchathiram and Hari’s Saamy Square. The Vikram-Kamal-Rajesh project will go on floors from this year end.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vote : 9th 123telugu Readers Choice Awards – Most Popular Hero of 2019
- Tamannah’s role revealed in Sampath Nandi’s next
- Nikhil’ Arjun Suravaram makes record money in Nizam
- Sonakshi opens up about Balayya’s film
- Tabu kick-starts dubbing for Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo
- Chiru-Koratala film to come release on this date?