It is already reported that Kamal Haasan is gearing up to kick-start his next soon after the lockdown is lifted. Titled Thalaivan Irukkindran, the film is said to be a sequel to 1992 released hit film, Thevar Magan.
Star actor Vijay Sethupathi is roped in for a key role in the film. Now, the latest news is that Vishwaroopam girls Andrea Jeremiah and Pooja Kumar are under consideration for the female lead roles in the much-awaited sequel.
Buzz is also that yesteryear actress Revathi is also finalized for a prominent role in the film. Keep watching the space for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu opens up about acting in web series’
- A whopping 5 Cr set for Mahesh-Trivikram film
- Two young beauties in Nagarjuna-Chay’s Bangarraju?
- Thalaivii locks OTT premieres date
- Mahesh Babu provides an update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s shoot
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi completes its talkie part