It is already reported that Kamal Haasan is gearing up to kick-start his next soon after the lockdown is lifted. Titled Thalaivan Irukkindran, the film is said to be a sequel to 1992 released hit film, Thevar Magan.
Star actor Vijay Sethupathi is roped in for a key role in the film. Now, the latest news is that Vishwaroopam girls Andrea Jeremiah and Pooja Kumar are under consideration for the female lead roles in the much-awaited sequel.
Buzz is also that yesteryear actress Revathi is also finalized for a prominent role in the film. Keep watching the space for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Varun Tej’s Boxer gets a date for its next schedule
- Chiranjeevi reveals why Sujeeth was replaced for Lucifer remake
- Sonu Sood’s jaw-dropping number of people he helped during lockdown
- Empower the Silence: Anushka’s message ahead of Nishabdham’s release
- Taapsee’s Thappad achieves a rare feat
- Ram Charan’s striking picture goes viral