It is already reported that Kamal Haasan is gearing up to kick-start his next soon after the lockdown is lifted. Titled Thalaivan Irukkindran, the film is said to be a sequel to 1992 released hit film, Thevar Magan.
Star actor Vijay Sethupathi is roped in for a key role in the film. Now, the latest news is that Vishwaroopam girls Andrea Jeremiah and Pooja Kumar are under consideration for the female lead roles in the much-awaited sequel.
Buzz is also that yesteryear actress Revathi is also finalized for a prominent role in the film. Keep watching the space for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dhanush’s role in his next revealed
- Shahid Kapoor’s next to be a mythological drama?
- Noted actor to join Amitabh Bachchan’s next
- Latest updates on Varun Dhawan’s wedding
- Release date for these two Bollywood biggies to be out soon
- Rishi Kapoor’s last film to release on this date