Around a week ago, reports of star Kollywood director AR Murugadoss planning a high budget multi-starrer featuring legendary actor Kamal Haasan and Tollywood star Mahesh Babu went viral on social media. However, there has been no official word regarding this news so far.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz in Kollywood circles reveals that AR Murugadoss is indeed planning a sequel to his 2014 super hit action thriller, Thuppakki. Apparently, Murugadoss, who penned the sequel for Thalapathy Vijay initially, has altered the script to suit Kamal Haasan’s body language.
Incidentally, Murugadoss was supposed to team up with his Thuppakki hero Vijay for the film’s sequel. However, Vijay turned down the project due to creative differences with Murugadoss and chose Lokesh Kanagaraj’s Master. He is now acting in his 65th film which is being directed by Nelson Dilipkumar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Top Tollywood producer’s daughter to foray into production
- Chiranjeevi doing dual role again?
- Keeravani bowled over by Anirudh Ravichander’s talent and humility
- Young actress regrets rejecting Arjun Reddy
- Disney+ Hotstar closes Nithiin’s Maestro OTT deal
- Pic Talk: Vakeel Saab beauty shows off her aerial yoga skills