It is a known fact that Kamal Haasan was doing a film called Indian 2 in the direction of Shankar. But due to several issues, the film was called off and Shankar moved ahead.
The makers are also upset with Shankar that he is not fulfilling the contract. Now that Kamal has lost the elections, he is free and now has decided to take the lead.
The update is that Kamal is meeting so many makers and has decided to solve the Indian 2 issues with the producers and Shankar. Very soon, he will also start shooting for his new film Vikram.
Articles that might interest you:
- Akshay’s Sooryavanshi to lock this new date for release?
- Noted Hindi producer eyes Rashmika for his film?
- Bollywood superstar to announce Master’s Hindi remake?
- Master, Vakeel Saab, November Story and Krack in IMDb’s top 10 Indian movies
- Rajamouli eager to resume RRR shoot
- Poll : Post Shankar’s film which director should Ram Charan work with?