Actor Kamal Haasan strongly condemned remarks made by few protestors and political leaders, who offered a reward of Rs 5-10 crores for Deepika Padukone’s head. The issue began when the protests against Padmavati’s release spiralled out of control.
Responding to such absurd remarks, Kamal Haasan stated that it is a wake up call for everyone to root out such problems and that no one should face such a situation.
“I wantMs.Deepika’s head.. saved. Respect it more than her body.Even more her freedom. Do not deny her that.Many communities have apposed my films.Extremism in any debate is deplorable. Wake up cerebral India.Time to think. We’ve said enough. Listen Ma Bharat,” Kamal Haasan said on Twitter.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi back to Acharya sets- Starts off with a fight
- Bigg Boss 4 – Backlash from housemates about partiality in the show
- Rajinikanth to finally announce his political party on this date
- Poll : Whose lineup of upcoming films are you impressed with?
- Ravi Teja off to this picturesque location for Krack’s final schedule
- Salaar: Prabhas to be at his meanest best