Actor Kamal Haasan strongly condemned remarks made by few protestors and political leaders, who offered a reward of Rs 5-10 crores for Deepika Padukone’s head. The issue began when the protests against Padmavati’s release spiralled out of control.
Responding to such absurd remarks, Kamal Haasan stated that it is a wake up call for everyone to root out such problems and that no one should face such a situation.
“I wantMs.Deepika’s head.. saved. Respect it more than her body.Even more her freedom. Do not deny her that.Many communities have apposed my films.Extremism in any debate is deplorable. Wake up cerebral India.Time to think. We’ve said enough. Listen Ma Bharat,” Kamal Haasan said on Twitter.
Articles that might interest you
- Suriya’s NGK’s trailer & audio album to be out soon
- F2 duo Venky & Varun dub for Hollywood biggie Aladdin
- DSP out Gopi Sundar in for young hero’s next?
- Balakrishna to do a film with him again
- Heroine gives blockbuster but has no projects in hand
- Dil Raju not interfering in that film