Actor Kamal Haasan strongly condemned remarks made by few protestors and political leaders, who offered a reward of Rs 5-10 crores for Deepika Padukone’s head. The issue began when the protests against Padmavati’s release spiralled out of control.
Responding to such absurd remarks, Kamal Haasan stated that it is a wake up call for everyone to root out such problems and that no one should face such a situation.
“I wantMs.Deepika’s head.. saved. Respect it more than her body.Even more her freedom. Do not deny her that.Many communities have apposed my films.Extremism in any debate is deplorable. Wake up cerebral India.Time to think. We’ve said enough. Listen Ma Bharat,” Kamal Haasan said on Twitter.
- RGV To Start A Film School!
- Kriti Kharbanda In Talks For A Big Multi-starrer In Hindi?
- Shraddha Kapoor To Begin Preparing For Saina Nehwal’s Biopic
- Vishnu Vishal Joins Cast Of Rana’s Next
- Aadi Saikumar’s new film to be launched tomorrow