Kamal Haasan’s Sathi Leelavathi was one of the biggest hits in the actor’s career back in the 90s. The film, which was directed by Balu Mahendra, was later dubbed in Telugu and also remade in Hindi as Biwi No 1. Interestingly, the film is going to be remade once again.
The latest rumours in Bollywood suggest that David Dhawan, who directed Biwi No 1, is gearing up to remake the film again with his son Varun Dhawan in the lead role. Earlier this year, he had remade Judwaa 2 and cast his son to play dual roles. Now, the same director-actor duo is said to be quite excited about giving Biwi No 1 a new spin.
More details about the cast and crew of this latest remake are expected to be revealed soon.
- Began groundwork for Mahesh’s film with Nannu Dochukunduvate: Sudheer Babu
- Buzz for Deva Das picks up
- Mahesh Babu excited to watch Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Geetha Govindam continues to impress
- Press Note: “YATRA” Overseas By Nirvana Cinemas