Kamal Haasan’s Sathi Leelavathi was one of the biggest hits in the actor’s career back in the 90s. The film, which was directed by Balu Mahendra, was later dubbed in Telugu and also remade in Hindi as Biwi No 1. Interestingly, the film is going to be remade once again.
The latest rumours in Bollywood suggest that David Dhawan, who directed Biwi No 1, is gearing up to remake the film again with his son Varun Dhawan in the lead role. Earlier this year, he had remade Judwaa 2 and cast his son to play dual roles. Now, the same director-actor duo is said to be quite excited about giving Biwi No 1 a new spin.
More details about the cast and crew of this latest remake are expected to be revealed soon.
- F2 & VVR’s 2nd weekend Nizam collections
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections
- RRR’s second schedule commences in style
- Hollywood star offered a fat paycheck for Anushka’s Silence?
- Maharshi’s last schedule in a picturesque Gulf city