Kamal Haasan’s Sathi Leelavathi was one of the biggest hits in the actor’s career back in the 90s. The film, which was directed by Balu Mahendra, was later dubbed in Telugu and also remade in Hindi as Biwi No 1. Interestingly, the film is going to be remade once again.
The latest rumours in Bollywood suggest that David Dhawan, who directed Biwi No 1, is gearing up to remake the film again with his son Varun Dhawan in the lead role. Earlier this year, he had remade Judwaa 2 and cast his son to play dual roles. Now, the same director-actor duo is said to be quite excited about giving Biwi No 1 a new spin.
More details about the cast and crew of this latest remake are expected to be revealed soon.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble