Chandra Haasan, elder brother of actor Kamal Haasan, passed away on Friday after a massive cardiac arrest. He was 82. Chandra Haasan was living in London for the past few months, along with his daugther Anu Haasan, a popular TV host and actress herself.
Chandra Haasan had been handling the production work at Kamal Haasan’s Raj Kamal film studio and had worked on quite a few Kamal Haasan’s films including Vishwaroopam and Thoongavanam.
Here’s a rare photograph of Kamal Haasan with his brother Chandra Haasan which the actor had shared on his Facebook page in early 2016.
- Thaman completes 25 years in films
- Details about Puri Jagannadh-Ram film
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement