Less than a week before he embarks on a political tour across Tamil Nadu, Kamal Haasan met Rajinikanth’s at the latter’s residence in Chennai. Incidentally, Kamal had ruled out the idea of joining an alliance with Rajinikanth recently at a conference in Harvard.
Soon after the meeting, Kamal Haasan interacted with the media in Chennai and said that it was a casual meeting. “It is a courtesy call and not a political meet. I met him and told him about my decision. I am meeting people I like before I begin my journey. Meeting him is part of friendship, not about politics,” Kamal said.
The actor will start his political tour on February 21 from Ramanthapuram and he will also address a huge rally in Madurai the same night.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble