Kamal Haasan is currently busy with the post production work of his upcoming bilingual. Titled ‘Cheekati Rajyam’ in Telugu, the shooting has been wrapped up a few days ago and the makers are planning to release the film for Diwali.
The film will feature only one song which is said to be the title song. A close source to the unit informed that Kamal Haasan has crooned for the song and the lyrics were penned by popular lyricist Vairamuthu. Young composer Ghibran is the music director for the film who is now busy composing the background score for the crucial scenes.
Prakash Raj, Sampath Raj, Trisha Krishnan and few others are playing important roles in the film which is touted to be a suspense thriller. Rajesh M Selva is the director and Raaj Kamal films is the production house behind this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- No stopping Kiara in Bollywood
- People are waiting to watch me make another wrong move: Krish
- Nela Ticket girl in talks for an exciting project
- Hollywood actor still keen to collaborate with Mahesh
- Will Pawan follow Chiru’s footsteps now?
- Samantha Akkineni is now Baby Akkineni