‘Drishyam’, the Malayalam blockbuster starring Mohanlal and Meena in the lead roles,made a huge impact at the box office. This movie succeeded both commercially and critically in Malayalam in 2013. This drama thriller was later remade in Telugu by Victory Venkatesh in the lead character and Meena retained her role as the female lead.
Now, Universal star Kamal Haasan is ready to entertain the Tamil audience with the remake of ‘Drishyam’. Titled as Papanasam, veteran actress Gauthami will reprise Meena’s role. Directed by Jeethu Joseph, this movie will hit the screens on July 17th. Happening music composer Gibran composed the tunes for this flick.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sarileru Neekevvaru- Impactful and massy
- It’s official: Sarileru Neekevvaru & Ala Vaikunthapuramulo’s Sankranthi clash averted
- Dhruv Vikram gets unanimous praise for Adithya Varma
- Comeback actress thrilled to work with Balakrishna
- After Saaho, Sujeeth teams up with UV Creations again?
- Thalapathy64 to be wrapped up by Feb