‘Drishyam’, the Malayalam blockbuster starring Mohanlal and Meena in the lead roles,made a huge impact at the box office. This movie succeeded both commercially and critically in Malayalam in 2013. This drama thriller was later remade in Telugu by Victory Venkatesh in the lead character and Meena retained her role as the female lead.
Now, Universal star Kamal Haasan is ready to entertain the Tamil audience with the remake of ‘Drishyam’. Titled as Papanasam, veteran actress Gauthami will reprise Meena’s role. Directed by Jeethu Joseph, this movie will hit the screens on July 17th. Happening music composer Gibran composed the tunes for this flick.
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu to be postponed?
- Poll : Which of these recent hits impressed you the most?
- Post-production wrapped up for Sye Raa’s teaser
- Suresh Babu to produce Samantha’s next
- Geetha Govindam surpasses $1.5M mark