Kamal Haasan and Rajinikanth, the two stalwarts of the Tamil film industry, have stepped into active politics. While Kamal has already launched his political party, Rajini is waiting for the ‘right time’ to launch his political outfit.
Despite their political ideologies, both the long-time friends came together for a few burning issues that have been plaguing Tamil Nadu. As per the latest reports, Kamal today telephoned Rajinikanth and requested him to join the ‘A voice for Cauvery in Tamil Nadu’ protest meet in Chennai on May 19.
Kamal decided to organize the ‘A voice for Cauvery in Tamil Nadu’ after a discussion with several farmers associations over the Cauvery River Water Board issue.
- Taxiwaala’s US premiere collections
- Dil Raju launches Nandita Sweta’s Akshara
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala