That legendary actor-filmmaker Kamal Haasan has an immense respect for iconic Telugu revolutionary poet Sri Sri’s Maha Prasthanam is well known. Kamal recited a few poems from Sri Sri’s poems in his acclaimed 1981 film, Aakali Rajyam.
Now, a video in which Kamal was seen reciting Sri Sri’s ‘Jagannadha Radhachakral’ from Maha Pratsthanam has been going viral on social media since last night. Kamal’s goosebumps inducing recital was for the Sunday night episode of Bigg Boss Tamil.
Apart from the Telugu recitation, Kamal also translated the poem into Tamil for the Bigg Boss housemates and it received an equal appreciation.
ఈ మహానటుడికి తెలుగువారందరూ థ్యాంక్స్ చెప్పండి .. pic.twitter.com/3MmWPpxLxo
— Saimadhav Burra (@saimadhav_burra) November 16, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Two big speculations on Mahesh Babu’s Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- Suresh Babu puts an end to rumours on Drushyam 2
- Fans anxious about Mahesh, Prabhas and Ram Charan’s health status
- Watch : Kartikeya’s Chaavu Kaburu Challaga Streaming NOW on AHA!
- Veteran Bollywood composer Shravan Rathod passes away due to COVID-19
- Oxygen for India: Chiranjeevi’s touching tweet on Vizag Steel Plant