That legendary actor-filmmaker Kamal Haasan has inspired a generation of actors and filmmakers is an undisputed fact. A few days ago, when Dasavatharam turned 13, Kamal took to Facebook and shared his experiences while making the film.
And acclaimed Malayalam director Alphonse Puthren, who directed the sensational romantic drama, Premam, replied to Kamal’s post, saying, “Kamal Haasan sir, could you tell us how you shot for Michael Madana Kama Rajan? Dasavatharam is like Ph.D. in filmmaking. Michael Madana Kama Rajan itself is like a Degree course, sir.”
And Kamal finally responded to Alphonse’s post and obliged his request. “Thank you Alphonse Puthren. Will do soon. I don’t know how much of learning it will be for you. For me, it was, as I had mentioned, a masterclass. Talking about it after years teaches me new lessons,” Kamal told Alphonse.
On the work front, Kamal is currently busy with the pre-production formalities of his soon-to-commence action thriller Vikram. On the other hand, Alphonse is working on his next directorial. Titled Paattu, the film features Fahadh Faasil and Nayanthara in lead roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Chaitanya plays table tennis with Aamir Khan and LSC team
- Amitabh Bachchan lands in Hyderabad for Prabhas-Deepika film’s muhurat
- Megastar lauds Venkatesh’s Narappa; Sends a voice message
- OTT Review : Nayanthara’s Needa – Telugu film on AHA
- Akkineni brothers approached for mega hero’s next?
- Arya and his actress wife, Sayyesha blessed with a baby girl