Tamil star actor turned politician Kamal Haasan is one man who never hesitates to respond to public related issues. Earlier, he made many strong comments on the central and state governments and stood as the voice of the public.
Freshly, Kamal made some satirical comments on the government’s decision to remove some key topics from the CBSC syllabus. He also indirectly made some hard-hitting comments on the central government. These comments by Kamal went viral on social media.
Will any politician in the power respond to Kamal’s comments? Remains to be seen.
Secularism, Ctizenship, Democratic rights and GST are the chapters deleted from the CBSE syllabus to reduce students' stress!
Probably, they should add Mein Kampf, the History of Ku Klux Klan and Marquis De Sade's Justine as students' stress busters!
— Kamal Haasan (@ikamalhaasan) July 9, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu’s latest feat on Instagram
- Puri Jagan in talks with a noted star for his next?
- No stopping Mohan Lal- Begins a new film
- Star heroine’s re-entry in Pawan’s next becomes a hot topic
- It’s a festival release for Sumanth’s Kapatadhaari
- Director trashes heroine rumors of Suriya’s next