It is well-known that Tamil star Kamal Haasan established a political party named Makkal Needhi Maiam a year ago. He is gearing up to face the first general elections which are scheduled in May.
Meanwhile, in a recent social media debut, Kamal promised that if his party is elected to power he will make sure that all the housewives across Tamil Nadu will receive a monthly salary as a state government benefit. Will Kamal Haasan’s unique promise gain him votes, needs to be seen.
On the acting professional front, Kamal Haasan will be kick-starting the shooting for his new film, Vikram in a couple of weeks and planning to release it in the month of March.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest- First look poster of Mahesh’s SVP on July 31st
- Satyadev’s memorable pose in front of a single screen
- Bigg Boss 5 Telugu to start from this date?
- Yesteryear hero, Venu Thottempudi in Ravi Teja’s next
- Vishwak Sen launches Merise Merise’s trailer; Film releases Aug 6
- Kamal demands the central govt to repeal the controversial Cinematography Amendment Bill