It is well-known that Tamil star Kamal Haasan established a political party named Makkal Needhi Maiam a year ago. He is gearing up to face the first general elections which are scheduled in May.
Meanwhile, in a recent social media debut, Kamal promised that if his party is elected to power he will make sure that all the housewives across Tamil Nadu will receive a monthly salary as a state government benefit. Will Kamal Haasan’s unique promise gain him votes, needs to be seen.
On the acting professional front, Kamal Haasan will be kick-starting the shooting for his new film, Vikram in a couple of weeks and planning to release it in the month of March.
Articles that might interest you:
- FCUK team’s unique tribute to frontline workers
- Poll : Apart from Prabhas, who among these stars have a good following in the North?
- Surender Reddy bets big on this young girl for Akhil’s film
- Young beauty’s sizzling special song in Sharwa, Sid’s Maha Samudram?
- Varun Dhawan’s car meets with a minor accident ahead of his wedding
- Lakshmi Manchu opens up on her role in Pitta Kathalu