Kamal Haasan’s upcoming film Uthama Villain is likely to release in September, as per the latest buzz in the industry. Ramesh Arvind is directing the film and Lingusamy is producing the film under Thirupathi Brothers banner. Pooja, Andrea Jeremiah, Parvathy, Oorvashi and a host of other actors are playing the lead roles in this film.
Currently, Kamal Haasan is shooting for a song in Turkey for this film. Recently, he shot for few days in Bangalore where several important scenes were canned in a mall on Kamal Haasan. In the film, Kamal Haasan is playing two different roles including that of a aeging superstar and another section of the film has Kamal Haasan playing a Theyyam artist. It remains to be seen how these two stories from different timeframes are inter-connected.
K Balachander and K Vishwanath are also playing important roles in this film which has been written by Kamal Haasan. Ghibran is scoring the music and Shaam Dutt is the cinematographer.
- Final schedule kick-starts for Suriya’s NGK
- Vijay Deverakonda-Rashmika Mandanna’s friendly Twitter banter
- Dhanush to reveal his prestigious film on a special date
- Star heroine’s Bollywood project is half way through
- Kaala finding it tough in overseas