Kamal Haasan starrer Vikram can be easily termed as one of the best ever comebacks by an actor. The film has brought back the lost box-office glory of Kamal and proved that he is no less than this generation stars in pulling the audience to the theatres.
Recently the Telugu version of Vikram was telecasted for the first time on Television and reports are that it delivered 5.1 TRP which is certainly low for a hit film. As the audiences have watched it in theatres and on OTT, it might be one of the major reasons for this shocking TRP.
Lokesh Kanagaraj directed this action drama that is produced by Kamal’s home banner Raaj Kamal Films International. Anirudh gave the soundtracks while Vijay Sethupathi and Fahadh Faasil played key roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Another event planned for Adipurush – Deets inside
- Prabhas – Adipurush was made with love and devotion
- Om Raut – It’s a great feeling to be in the heavenly city of Ayodhya
- Photo moment: Team Adipurush acknowledging fans’ love
- Surprising: Naane Varuvean’s story is penned by this star
- Adipurush team visits Ram Mandir ahead of the teaser launch