Legendary Tamil actor-filmmaker Kamal Haasan’s Vikram is one of the most eagerly awaited movies in Kollywood. Touted to be a crime thriller, this crazy multi-starrer also features acclaimed Kollywood and Mollywood stars, Vijay Sethupathi and Fahadh Faasil, in lead roles.
According to the latest updates, Vikram’s second schedule commenced yesterday in Chennai. Director Lokesh Kanagaraj had canned several crucial scenes featuring Kamal in the first schedule. The new schedule will see the participation of Vijay Sethupathi and Fahadh Faasil along with other lead actors.
Kamal Haasan’s Raaj Kamal International banner is bankrolling this crazy project. Anirudh Ravichander is composing the soundtrack.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dhamki : Release of the first single gets postponed
- Viral Pics: Hansika Motwani ties the knot with Sohael Khaturiya
- Shocking: Suriya opts out of a big project
- Star heroes movies fell flat at the box office
- Buzz: Vijay & Lokesh Kanagaraj’s project to launch tomorrow
- Interesting: Five actresses denied doing superhit Chaiyya Chaiyya song