Legendary Tamil actor-filmmaker Kamal Haasan’s Vikram is one of the most eagerly awaited movies in Kollywood. Touted to be a crime thriller, this crazy multi-starrer also features acclaimed Kollywood and Mollywood stars, Vijay Sethupathi and Fahadh Faasil, in lead roles.
According to the latest updates, Vikram’s second schedule commenced yesterday in Chennai. Director Lokesh Kanagaraj had canned several crucial scenes featuring Kamal in the first schedule. The new schedule will see the participation of Vijay Sethupathi and Fahadh Faasil along with other lead actors.
Kamal Haasan’s Raaj Kamal International banner is bankrolling this crazy project. Anirudh Ravichander is composing the soundtrack.
Articles that might interest you:
- Satyadev chills with Akshay Kumar on the sets of Ram Setu
- Bigg Boss 5 – Tough fight between these two for elimination
- Not male but a female star to grace Varudu Kavalenu event
- Ram Charan’s RC15 gets underway
- Thaman posts a cool picture with Mahesh; Gives a crazy update on SVP’s audio
- Naga Chaitanya to star in leading banner’s next?