Vikram, which marks the collaboration of Kamal Haasan, Fahadh Faasil, and Vijay Sethupathi is in the final leg of the shoot now.
As per latest reports, Vikram’s post theatrical digital streaming rights(all Indian languages) have been acquired by Disney+ Hotstar.
The satellite rights are acquired by Star Network. An official announcement on the same is yet to be made though.
Vikram is a big budget action drama directed by Lokesh Kanagaraj. It is one of the most anticipated multistarrers in South Indian cinema.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT: Aha announces the release of interesting Hollywood movies
- Samantha signed another pan-India project?
- Koratala Siva’s mass overdose with NTR30
- Prabhas set to return to Salaar sets
- Star hero removed to bring Akshay Kumar into Prithiviraj?
- Will Ram Charan say yes to this director?