Kamal faced massive disappointment with the sequel of Vishwaroopam. The film flopped in a very big way and Kamal saw a huge monetary loss. But this has not stopped the star hero from attempting sequels.
Now, the latest gossip going around in the Tamil circles is that Kamal is in plans to make a sequel to his cult film Thevar Magan which was released as Kshatriya Putrudu in Telugu.
The script work is on and Kamal will take a call on the director when the story is locked. As of now, he is busy with his political party and his upcoming film Indian 2.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sye Raa wraps up its shoot
- RGV recalls Puri’s journey; calls him an inspiration
- Valmiki’s pre-look teaser-Raises curiosity
- Popular channel bags Mahesh’s next
- Star heroine buys a flat spending four times its actual price?
- Poll : Which of these three Nithin films will be a bigger hit?