Kamal faced massive disappointment with the sequel of Vishwaroopam. The film flopped in a very big way and Kamal saw a huge monetary loss. But this has not stopped the star hero from attempting sequels.
Now, the latest gossip going around in the Tamil circles is that Kamal is in plans to make a sequel to his cult film Thevar Magan which was released as Kshatriya Putrudu in Telugu.
The script work is on and Kamal will take a call on the director when the story is locked. As of now, he is busy with his political party and his upcoming film Indian 2.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dil Raju drops big update on Ram Charan’s RC15
- Nani wraps up Ante Sundaraniki’s shoot
- Gossip about a crazy twist in Pushpa 2 makes news
- This director to helm Balayya-Allu Aravind film?
- Radhe Shyam to release on the date RRR vacates?
- Pawan Kalyan will shock you in Bheemla Nayak- Thaman