Kamal faced massive disappointment with the sequel of Vishwaroopam. The film flopped in a very big way and Kamal saw a huge monetary loss. But this has not stopped the star hero from attempting sequels.
Now, the latest gossip going around in the Tamil circles is that Kamal is in plans to make a sequel to his cult film Thevar Magan which was released as Kshatriya Putrudu in Telugu.
The script work is on and Kamal will take a call on the director when the story is locked. As of now, he is busy with his political party and his upcoming film Indian 2.
- Vote : 8th 123telugu Readers Choice Awards – Most Popular Hero of 2018
- Star Tamil hero turns singer once again
- Tollywood producers trying to cash in on Yash’s craze
- Ram Charan’s mass steps to be a highlight in Thassadiyya
- Review : Odiyan – Disappointing treat