Kamal faced massive disappointment with the sequel of Vishwaroopam. The film flopped in a very big way and Kamal saw a huge monetary loss. But this has not stopped the star hero from attempting sequels.
Now, the latest gossip going around in the Tamil circles is that Kamal is in plans to make a sequel to his cult film Thevar Magan which was released as Kshatriya Putrudu in Telugu.
The script work is on and Kamal will take a call on the director when the story is locked. As of now, he is busy with his political party and his upcoming film Indian 2.
- Poll : Which of these films are you excited to watch this week?
- Suspense continues over RC12’s title
- Bollywood star to remake Kanchana?
- Press Note : ‘Watch Aravindha Sametha Today with AT&T Tuesdays BOGO Offer’
- Ajith’s Viswasam nearing its completion