It’s been reported already that one of the most admired Hollywood filmmakers, Christopher Nolan, will visit Mumbai on March 31. Christopher Nolan, who’s known for his penchant for shooting on celluloid, will take part in a round table discussion as part of the ‘Reframing the Future of Film’ event aimed at emphasizing the need to preserve photochemical film in the digital era.
The latest reports reveal that acclaimed Indian filmmakers Kamal Haasan and Mani Ratnam will be sharing the stage with Christopher Nolan at the interactive session. Noted Indian film celebs like Amitabh Bachchan, Shyam Bengal, Aamir Khan, Shah Rukh Khan and Anurag Kashyap etc will attend the event. Nolan’s Oscar-nominated World War ll drama, Dunkirk, will be screened on the occasion.
- Impressive day-one collections of Taxiwaala
- Pooja Hegde floors Bollywood crew with her dedication
- Nithya Menen to do a web series soon
- RRR eyeing solid pre-release business
- Star heroes start prepping for RRR