Recently, legendary actor-filmmaker Kamal Haasan kicked off a huge storm with his “Hindu terror” statement. In a brazen counter attack, the Akhil Bharatiya Hindu Maha Sabha Vice President Pandit Ashok Sharma said that Kamal Haasan and likes of him must be shot dead or hanged.
“Any person who uses abusive language for people belonging to Hindu faith does not have the right to live on this holy land and they should get death in return of their remarks,” Pandit Ashok Sharma said. On the other hand, Abhishek Agarwal, President of Hindu Maha Sabha’s Meerut outfit, called for boycotting of films starring Kamal Haasan and his family members.
Meanwhile, Kamal, in his style, asked his trolls to call him “anti-national”, but he will make an important announcement in a couple of days (on his birthday).
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : With RRR, will NTR get star status in Bollywood?
- Lockdown Review : Run – Telugu film on AHA
- Sekhar Kammula has this dream post Coronavirus
- Samantha reveals what she learned during this quarantine period
- NTR-KGF director film to be in this genre?
- Guess : Who is this natural actress?