Recently, legendary actor-filmmaker Kamal Haasan kicked off a huge storm with his “Hindu terror” statement. In a brazen counter attack, the Akhil Bharatiya Hindu Maha Sabha Vice President Pandit Ashok Sharma said that Kamal Haasan and likes of him must be shot dead or hanged.
“Any person who uses abusive language for people belonging to Hindu faith does not have the right to live on this holy land and they should get death in return of their remarks,” Pandit Ashok Sharma said. On the other hand, Abhishek Agarwal, President of Hindu Maha Sabha’s Meerut outfit, called for boycotting of films starring Kamal Haasan and his family members.
Meanwhile, Kamal, in his style, asked his trolls to call him “anti-national”, but he will make an important announcement in a couple of days (on his birthday).
- Hilarious comic episodes in Allu Arjun-Trivikram film
- Nandamuri hero follows Mahesh Babu’s route
- Rajamouli not following Maryada Ramanna & Eega strategy for RRR
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s Day 1 US collections
- Venky Mama all set for a 2-week-long schedule in Godavari