Legendary actor Kamal Haasan is working towards reviving his dream project, a shelved period epic action drama titled Marudhanayagam. According to the latest reports, Kamal was in the UK recently and he met Lyca Productions’ Subaskaran Allirajah to discuss the project.
If things fall into place, Kamal may resume shooting Marudhanayagam after he wraps up his ongoing action comedy, Sabhash Naidu. Marudhanayagam was launched way back in 1997, with none other than the Queen Elizabeth II gracing the inaugural event.
However, the film was later shelved due to lack of funds. Kamal plans to make Marudhanayagam on international scale and the film will be shot in Tamil, French and English. Marudhanayagam is based on the life of Mohammad Yusuf Khan, an eighteenth century warrior who revolted against the British.
- Review : Jersey – Emotion at its best
- Review : Kanchana 3 – For Masses
- Prakash Kovelamudi’s Hindi debut gets a date
- Chitralahari to enter profits zone soon
- Tollywood finally gets a major relief this April
- Rajamouli to can massive intro scenes for NTR and Charan