After the film ‘Drishyam’ became a big hit in Malayalam, the makers were eager to remake the film in Telugu and they were looking out for a suitable person to play the role played by Malayalam top star Mohanlal.
The producers ultimately ended up with Victory Venkatesh. And guess who suggested Venkatesh’s name? It was none other than Tamil Universal Star, Kamal Haasan. The information was revealed by the producers of ‘Drushyam’ at a special meeting arranged today.
‘Drushyam’ shooting is over and the film is getting ready for a release in the month of July. Venkatesh and Meena will be seen as the lead actors in this family thriller and Sri Priya has directed the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Raju Gari Gadi 3 – Comedy clicks story doesn’t
- Review : Operation Gold Fish – Only Action clicks
- Eesha Rebba gets a special promo song in her first female-centric film
- Review : Krishnarao Super Market – Wayward crime drama
- Review : Malli Malli Chusa – Dragged Out Romantic Drama
- After Nag, this director wants to work with Venky