On the occasion of the birth anniversary of legendary director K Balachandar, his favorite disciple Kamal Haasan will be launching the K Balachander Trust today. All the to brass of the Tamil film industry will be a part of a wide range of programs and discussions over their association with KB.
A special screening of K Balachander’s last film, Uttama Villain, will also be arranged at the end of the celebrations. The trust has also instituted awards for deserving talents in Tamil cinema, and the first award will be presented tonight to Manikandan, the director of latest Tamil cult hit Kaaka Muttai.
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake
- Varma’s first look poster goes viral on social media
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film