Kollywood stalwart Kamal Haasan and young Tamil composer Ghibran have collaborated for a tribute song to extend their solidarity to the people who are affected due to the Coronavirus outbreak. Titled Arivum Anbum, the song has been penned by Kamal himself, who also sang it along with noted Tamil stars. The video song will be released tomorrow at 11 am.
Apart from Kamal and Ghibran, stars like Siddharth, Andrea, Shankar Mahadevan, Yuvan Shankar Raja, DSP, Anirudh Ravichander, Sid Sriram, Bombay Jayashree, Shruti Haasan, Lydian Nadhaswaram and Bigg Boss fame Mugen Rao have also crooned the song from their homes. Interestingly, the song also features the voices of 37 aspiring singers who were chosen through an online audition.
@RKFI @GhibranOfficial @anirudhofficial @Bombay_Jayashri @thisisysr #Siddharth @sidsriram @Shankar_Live @shrutihaasan @ThisIsDSP @themugenrao @andrea_jeremiah @lydian_official @thinkmusicindia #MaheshNarayanan #ArivumAnbum pic.twitter.com/hhTDU8QD0m
— Kamal Haasan (@ikamalhaasan) April 22, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Ticket rates reduced for this blockbuster flick
- Actress says Jr. NTR is yet to explore a lot of things
- Thunivu uncensored version streaming on THIS OTT platform
- England cricketer says Pathaan is his recent favorite Indian film
- Official: Kiara Advani ties the knot with Sidharth Malhotra
- Money Heist spin-off series to stream from December 2023