Legendary actor Kamal Haasan and his contemporary actor and the country’s biggest Super Star Rajinikanth’s friendship dates back to several decades. The two legends also shared screen space in numerous yesteryear classic hits.
Last Friday, Rajini’s latest film, Kabali, released and smashed all the box-office records. While the entire world is buoyed by the Kabali storm, Kamal is deeply upset that he is missing all the fun due to his leg injury. “It’s sad, but the timing of the accident doesn’t allow me to watch the film. I will do so as soon as I can,” Kamal told a leading English news daily.
Meanwhile, doctors advised Kamal to take at least a month’s rest before he resumes his ongoing action comedy, Sabhash Naidu.
- RRR shoot underway – Interesting details here
- Ex-boyfriend opens up about Akshara Haasan’s private pics leak
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?