Legendary actor cum filmmaker Kamal Haasan has been away from work related to his ongoing action comedy Sabhash Naidu due to his leg injury. Recently, Kamal announced that he is back to work upon doctor’s advice.
This morning, Kamal tweeted saying, “Doctors say I am fit to work from Nov possibly. All that love does heal faster. Thanks folks. I’ll return that love via Naidu/Kundu & more.”
Sabhash Naidu also stars Shruti Haasan, Ramya Krishna and Brahmanandam in pivotal roles. Kamal himself is directing and producing the film apart from penning the script.
Doctors say I am fit to work from Nov possibly. All that love does heal faster. Thanks folks. I'll return that love via Naidu/Kundu & more
— Kamal Haasan (@ikamalhaasan) September 11, 2016
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties