Legendary actor cum filmmaker Kamal Haasan has been away from work related to his ongoing action comedy Sabhash Naidu due to his leg injury. Recently, Kamal announced that he is back to work upon doctor’s advice.
This morning, Kamal tweeted saying, “Doctors say I am fit to work from Nov possibly. All that love does heal faster. Thanks folks. I’ll return that love via Naidu/Kundu & more.”
Sabhash Naidu also stars Shruti Haasan, Ramya Krishna and Brahmanandam in pivotal roles. Kamal himself is directing and producing the film apart from penning the script.
Doctors say I am fit to work from Nov possibly. All that love does heal faster. Thanks folks. I'll return that love via Naidu/Kundu & more
— Kamal Haasan (@ikamalhaasan) September 11, 2016
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry