Universal star,Kamal Haasan, is ready to entertain the Tamil audience with the remake of ‘Drishyam’. Titled as Papanasam, veteran actress Gauthami will reprise Meena’s role in the original version. The film’s audio was launched earlier in the morning.
As per the latest buzz, it is heard that the makers are planning to release this film in the first week of July. The censor formalities will be completed very soon.
Jeethu Joseph is the director and young musician Ghibran has composed tunes for this film. This movie is a smash hit in its Malayalam and Telugu versions.
- I was surprised that I had so much energy: Venky on his role in F2
- Ram-Puri Jagannadh’s iSmart Shankar gets a launch date
- Bollywood star yet to sign Indian 2
- Dark comedy ‘Mithai’ seals its release date
- Simran signs another biggie?