Drushyam’s Tamil remake, Papanasam seems to have hit the bulls eye in Tamil Nadu. Starring Kamal Haasan and Gauthami in the lead roles, the film released to unanimous positive response from the audience.
Directed by Jeethu Joseph, Papanasam is going strong even in its second week and is raking superb collections. Going by the reports, the film is be one of Kamal Haasan’s biggest grosser.
Now that even the Tamil version opened to positive buzz, all eyes will now be cast on the Hindi version, which is releasing this July.
- Bhairava Geetha actress opens up about liplock scenes
- Sai Pallavi to romance Fahadh Faasil
- Dev gets a tentative release date
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Mega hero’s next nears completion