Drushyam’s Tamil remake, Papanasam seems to have hit the bulls eye in Tamil Nadu. Starring Kamal Haasan and Gauthami in the lead roles, the film released to unanimous positive response from the audience.
Directed by Jeethu Joseph, Papanasam is going strong even in its second week and is raking superb collections. Going by the reports, the film is be one of Kamal Haasan’s biggest grosser.
Now that even the Tamil version opened to positive buzz, all eyes will now be cast on the Hindi version, which is releasing this July.
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief