Director Sekhar Kammula is getting ready to direct his next movie with Varun Tej in the lead role. The movie is romantic entertainer between an NRI and a Telangana girl. Currently, pre-production work is in full swing and schedules are being planned for the shoot.
Work is expected to begin after Varun Tej returns to Hyderabad. Dil Raju is producing this movie and a significant portion of this film will be shot in the USA. The movie is going to mark the return of Sekhar Kammula,who has not made any movie in Telugu after ‘Anamika’.
The movie is expected to go on to the sets sometime next month.
Articles that might interest you:
- Suriya’s Kaappaan takes a good start in Tamil Nadu
- Gaddalakonda Ganesh’s first day Nizam collections
- Mahesh, Mohan Babu get Dada Saheb Phalke South Awards
- Not sure who lost, but Cinema won in the end: Harish on Gaddhalakonda Ganesh
- Review : Gaddhalakonda Ganesh – Passable Gangster Drama
- Review : Bandobast – Only for a few thrills