Earlier today, director Shekhar Kammula spoke to the press about his new film Fidaa. Upon being asked why he chose Varun Tej as the main lead, Shekhar said that Varun has that smile and subtleness of Pawan Kalyan and the charisma of his uncle Chiranjeevi which he feels is a deadly combination.
Shekhar also added that Varun has done a fabulous job and will be presented in a superb way. Varun plays an NRI who falls in love with a Telangana girl played by Sai Pallavi.
Fidaa is a crucial film for Varun as his last outing, Mister was a disaster at the box office.
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics