Earlier today, director Shekhar Kammula spoke to the press about his new film Fidaa. Upon being asked why he chose Varun Tej as the main lead, Shekhar said that Varun has that smile and subtleness of Pawan Kalyan and the charisma of his uncle Chiranjeevi which he feels is a deadly combination.
Shekhar also added that Varun has done a fabulous job and will be presented in a superb way. Varun plays an NRI who falls in love with a Telangana girl played by Sai Pallavi.
Fidaa is a crucial film for Varun as his last outing, Mister was a disaster at the box office.
- Poll : Which of these heroines should Bunny romance in his next?
- Sundeep Kishan’s kind gesture for his fan’s family
- Pressure on Yatra to impress the audience
- Nagarjuna to take a call on Soggade sequel very soon
- Sai Pallavi’s song becomes a sensation of sorts