Sai Pallavi, Naga Shaurya starrer Kanam, directed by AL Vijay, is gearing up for release soon in Telugu and Tamil. After impressing everyone with her performance in Fidaa, Sai Pallavi became a heartthrob among the youth and she continued her dream run at the box-office with MCA last year. However, she added, that Kanam is going to be a different experience.
Speaking at the film’s pre-release event in Hyderabad, Sai Pallavi said, “Kanam is an emotional story about the longing that a mother and her daughter have for each other. I was quite impressed when AL Vijay said that he’ll be very happy if few people go back with a positive feeling after watching the film. That a film like this, without any commercial elements can be made, is itself quite encouraging and I thank Lyca Productions and NV Prasad for backing us.”
The actress also added that Naga Shaurya is a phenomenal actor and that his role in the film will be talked about a lot after the film releases. “I’ve also grown quite fond of Veronica, who played my daughter in the film. I even told her parents that I want to adopt her,” she said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kamal’s heroine reacts on Indian 2 incident
- Ram Charan places new conditions to Koratala Shiva?
- This heroine in talks for NTR-Trivikram film?
- Poll : Who among these two has the best body?
- Veteran actor flirts with Sunny Leone-What she does is hilarious
- Interview : Venky Kudumula- I took a lot of suggestions from Trivikram