The audio album of Sai Pallavi and Naga Shaurya’s upcoming horror drama, Karu (Kanam in Telugu), was unveiled in Chennai this afternoon. The film deals with the sensitive issue of abortion and showcases the bond between a mother and her daughter.
Speaking at the event, Sai Pallavi said that Karu will be an emotional ride and offer a fantastic experience to audiences. Incidentally, the film marks Sai Pallavi’s debut in her mother tongue, Tamil. She plays mother to a 4-year-old girl in this emotional thriller.
Kanam and Karu will be hitting the screens on March 3. Popular Tamil director AL Vijay has directed the movie and Lyca Productions banner has bankrolled it. Sam CS is the film’s music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Uppena’s run time locked
- Balakrishna makes changes to his special birthday announcements
- Akshay Kumar the only Indian actor on Forbes 2020 list
- Balayya wants either of these two to launch his son
- Poll : RRR- If made in Hindi, who should do the lead roles?
- Suriya’s Soorarai Pottru wraps up censor formalities