After a long time, the makers have finally decided that Kanam will release on the 27th of this month in both Tamil and Telugu. Sai Pallavi plays the female lead in this film which is based on the sensitive issue of abortion.
Speaking about the same, Sai Pallavi said that the film will some amazing mother-daughter moments and will move everyone completely. Naga Shourya also plays a key role in this film which is directed by Vijay.
Produced by Lyca Productions, this film has been made on a decent budget keeping Sai Pallavi’s craze in mind.
- Yatra completes censor; Gears up for Feb 8th release
- Super Star’s daughter to marry in February
- Will not marry a film industry man, says Kajal
- Nagarjuna to shoot two sequels simultaneously?
- Lawrence’s directorial debut in Bollywood with star hero