Last week, the audio launch event of Naga Shaurya and Sai Pallavi-starrer bilingual horror drama, Karu (Kanam in Telugu), was held in style. Now, the makers will organize a grand pre-release event for the Telugu version on March 5 in Hyderabad.
Kanam and Karu were supposed to release on March 3. However, the theater strike has disrupted the plans. A new release date will be announced at the pre-release event. Sai Pallavi plays mother to a 4-year-old girl in this emotional thriller.
Popular Tamil director AL Vijay has directed the movie and Lyca Productions banner has bankrolled it. Sam CS is the film’s music composer.
- Vijay scores his 2nd 200 Cr film with Sarkar
- Ram surprises fans with a rugged makeover
- Sai turns angry cop in Kavacham’s action-packed teaser
- Padi Padi Leche Manasu’s title song is full of romantic vibes
- Mahanati has changed my life : Keerthy Suresh