Last week, the audio launch event of Naga Shaurya and Sai Pallavi-starrer bilingual horror drama, Karu (Kanam in Telugu), was held in style. Now, the makers will organize a grand pre-release event for the Telugu version on March 5 in Hyderabad.
Kanam and Karu were supposed to release on March 3. However, the theater strike has disrupted the plans. A new release date will be announced at the pre-release event. Sai Pallavi plays mother to a 4-year-old girl in this emotional thriller.
Popular Tamil director AL Vijay has directed the movie and Lyca Productions banner has bankrolled it. Sam CS is the film’s music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha reveals her best moment in these last ten years
- Raashi Khanna starts filming for much-awaited sequel
- Ananya Pandey flattered with Vijay Devarakonda’s persona
- Hectic schedules ahead for Mahesh Babu?
- Top Tollywood producers meet YS Jagan
- Star hero announces sequel to his hit film