Last week, the audio launch event of Naga Shaurya and Sai Pallavi-starrer bilingual horror drama, Karu (Kanam in Telugu), was held in style. Now, the makers will organize a grand pre-release event for the Telugu version on March 5 in Hyderabad.
Kanam and Karu were supposed to release on March 3. However, the theater strike has disrupted the plans. A new release date will be announced at the pre-release event. Sai Pallavi plays mother to a 4-year-old girl in this emotional thriller.
Popular Tamil director AL Vijay has directed the movie and Lyca Productions banner has bankrolled it. Sam CS is the film’s music composer.
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again