With 3.73 lac hits the song Pyarge Agibittude Namdu from the Kannada movie Govindaya Namaha is now well on its way to become a viral craze. While Kolaveri Di had a mix of Tamil and English words this one has a mix of Kannada and Urdu words. The flavour of the song is what the locals would call as Shivajinagar Kannada. It is by no means pure, but by all means extremely popular and appealing. The singers are Chetan and Indu, while the lyrics were written by debutant director Pawan Wadeyar.
Music for the song is composed by Gurukiran. Thanks to the song the movie too (starring Komal and Parul Yadav) has attained immense popularity. This is the second song from the south (in two months) that has rocked the nation’s music charts. Perhaps, it is now the turn of Tollywood to churn out a chartbuster.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Live Updates from Venky Mama
- Thaman composes a terrific tune for Pawan’s Pink remake
- Vijay Devarakonda tops google search
- World Famous Lover’s first look out; Teaser in Jan
- Prabhas’s Jaan gets a new shoot date
- Asuran’s Telugu remake shooting details