Choreographer turned director Lawrence is back with his horror comedy film, ‘Kanchana 2’. The film completes the trilogy of the Muni franchise and Lawrence is highly confident that the film will hit the bull’s eye.
According to the latest update, the censor formalities have been completed and the film has received an U/A rating from the censor board and is set for an April 17th release.
Starring Lawrence himself in the main lead, ‘Kanchana 2’ also features Tapsee Pannu and Nitya Menen in important roles. The film is being made in Tamil and Telugu and Bellamkonda Suresh is the producer.
- Yesteryear star heroine to join Congress soon
- Suryakantham trailer- Funny and Heartful
- Samantha bonds well with her mother-in-law
- Top-notch Indian technician joins Avengers team
- Bollywood actress is a rage even before her first film
- Kangana starts learning Tamil for Jayalalitha biopic