The reviews and word of mouth for Jersey have been unanimous as the film has been declared a good hit. But sadly, that is not transforming in the profits for the film.
All this is happening only because of a film called Kanchana3. The mass masala entertainer is giving tough competition and in fact, has become a hurdle for Jersey’s collections.
While the collections of Jersey in Guntur region are 1 Cr, Kanchana 3’s share is 97.5 Lakhs. Same is the case in the Krishna region as Jersey has made a total share of 96 Lakhs after 5 days whereas Kanchan3 made 88 lakhs.
This shows that Kanchana 3 is solid in the weekdays as well and is giving a good fight for Jersey. We need to see how much does Jersey collect in the long run.
Articles that might interest you:
- Exciting update on Vijay Sethupathi-Sundeep Kishan’s film with Raj & DK
- Official: Pawan Kalyan-Rana’s AK remake locks release date
- Ajith’s charming looks in Valimai’s first single poster thrills fans
- Second schedule of Nag-Praveen Sattaru film from this date
- Varun Tej’s heavy-duty workout for Ghani gives a major Monday motivation
- Interesting: Rajamouli didn’t shoot RRR’s Dosti song