Kanchana 3, the fourth part in actor-director Lawrence’s successful horror-comedy franchise Muni, has pulled off a major feat at the box-office. The film, on its 11th day, surpassed the Rs 100 crore gross mark worldwide from its Tamil and Telugu versions.
Kanchana 3 is now the 5th highest grossing South Indian movie released so far in 2019. The film stands next only to the biggies like Rajini’s Petta, Ajith’s Viswasam, Venky-Varun’s F2 and Mohanlal’s Lucifer. Trade analysts are predicting that Kanchana 3 will surpass Lucifer and F2’s collections by the end of its full run.
Articles that might interest you:
- Alia Bhatt prioritises RRR above all
- Juicy update on Nani’s ‘Meet Cute’
- Photo Moment: Mahesh Babu wishes Koratala Siva with a super cool picture
- Producer locked for Boyapati-Suriya film?
- Goodachari stunt masters for star hero’s next?
- Raashi Khanna turns psycho killer for her next?