Rana Daggubatti promoted the film Care of Kancharapalem on a massive scale and thanks to the film’s strong content, the movie is winning good applause all over.
The latest we hear is that the film has made a share of 87 lakhs in the Nizam area and will easily cross the one crore mark. The film is playing in several multiplexes in Hyderabad and is having its own set of audience.
Already the film is in the safe zone with good profits as it was sold to Suresh Production for just 55 lakhs. Venkatesh Maha directs this film which is based in a simple village called Kancharapalem.
- Press Note: “YATRA” Overseas By Nirvana Cinemas
- After the intense RX 100, Kartikeya gearing up for a totally opposite film
- Star Indian cricketer Virat Kohli to make his acting debut
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Thaman busy with music sittings for Ravi Teja’s next