Rana Daggubatti promoted the film Care of Kancharapalem on a massive scale and thanks to the film’s strong content, the movie is winning good applause all over.
The latest we hear is that the film has made a share of 87 lakhs in the Nizam area and will easily cross the one crore mark. The film is playing in several multiplexes in Hyderabad and is having its own set of audience.
Already the film is in the safe zone with good profits as it was sold to Suresh Production for just 55 lakhs. Venkatesh Maha directs this film which is based in a simple village called Kancharapalem.
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur
- NTR Mahanayakudu to be wrapped up today
- RRR enters the record books already!
- Female lead locked for Dhanush’s new film
- Krishnam Raju’s latest statement on Prabhas’ marriage