Rana Daggubatti promoted the film Care of Kancharapalem on a massive scale and thanks to the film’s strong content, the movie is winning good applause all over.
The latest we hear is that the film has made a share of 87 lakhs in the Nizam area and will easily cross the one crore mark. The film is playing in several multiplexes in Hyderabad and is having its own set of audience.
Already the film is in the safe zone with good profits as it was sold to Suresh Production for just 55 lakhs. Venkatesh Maha directs this film which is based in a simple village called Kancharapalem.
- Mahesh to invite Rajini and Akshay to his multiplex?
- Young actress to play yesteryear heroine in NTR biopic
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release