Varun Tej and Krish’s ‘Kanche’ has earned a lot of acclaim and decent revenues to end up as one of the most innovative films to come out of Tollywood in recent times. The film has already passed the half a million mark in the USA and it is earning good money even in its third week in the Nizam area.
Now , director Krish and his team have set their eyes on winning acclaim from the film festival circuit. According to reliable sources , the movie is getting ready to compete in many renowned film festival circuits over the next six months and the production and marketing teams of First Frame Entertainments have already begun work in this area.
The movie has Pragya Jaiswal as the heroine opposite Varun Tej and Chirantan Bhatt has composed the music for this World War 2 flick. Rajeev Reddy and Jagarlamudi Sai Babu have produced the film on First Frame Entertainment banner in association with Bibo Srinivas.
- Pawan Kalyan to undergo eye surgery
- None of my films’ producers lost money : Sreenu Vaitla
- Date finalized for Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone’s wedding
- Old school romance for Sai Pallavi’s next
- Extensive night schedule for Kalyanram’s ongoing thriller