Varun Tej and Krish’s ‘Kanche’ has earned a lot of acclaim and decent revenues to end up as one of the most innovative films to come out of Tollywood in recent times. The film has already passed the half a million mark in the USA and it is earning good money even in its third week in the Nizam area.
Now , director Krish and his team have set their eyes on winning acclaim from the film festival circuit. According to reliable sources , the movie is getting ready to compete in many renowned film festival circuits over the next six months and the production and marketing teams of First Frame Entertainments have already begun work in this area.
The movie has Pragya Jaiswal as the heroine opposite Varun Tej and Chirantan Bhatt has composed the music for this World War 2 flick. Rajeev Reddy and Jagarlamudi Sai Babu have produced the film on First Frame Entertainment banner in association with Bibo Srinivas.
- Nag refuses Karan Johar’s proposal to launch Akhil in Bollywood
- Yesteryear hero’s son to debut with RX100’s Bollywood remake
- Mr Majnu director’s next with star hero?
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion