Here is some more good news for Telugu film industry. In the just announced 63rd edition of the National Film Awards for the year 2015, passionate director Krish’s Kanche has been given the Best Regional Film Telugu Award.
Kanche starred Varun Tej and Pragya Jaiswal as the main leads. The film explored the story of a brave Telugu soldier who sacrifices his life to give hope to humanity during the World War II. Kanche had a decent box-office success and even received accolades for its authentic portrayal of the period setting.
Meanwhile in another honour for Baahubali, the jury has given the Best Visual Effects Award for the film. This is the film’s vfx supervisor Srinivas Mohan’s 4th National Award for Best Visual Effects.
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala
- Rajamouli ropes in Bollywood stylist for RC’s new look
- Ram Charan to resume VVR’s shoot in December