After making a successful debut with Mukunda, Mega hero Varun Tej has teamed up with Gamyam fame Krishh Jagarlamudi. ‘Kanche’ is said to be the tentative title. The shooting of this film is going on at a brisk pace from the past few weeks. Recently, a huge set has been erected at Ramanaidu Studios and few secens have been shot in the set.
As per the latest update, the second schedule of this movie has begun in the locales of a small village in East Godavari. Varun Tej confirmed this news via Twitter. Pragya Jaiswal is paired up opposite Varun in this flick which is being produced by Rajiv Reddy under First Frame Entertainments banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Exciting buzz: Will Chiranjeevi and Vijayashanthi share screen space?
- Corona impact: RX100’s Hindi remake to skip 2020 release
- NTR to dedicate himself to RRR
- Photo moment : Vijay Deverakonda’s messy hairdo wows fans
- Raashi Khanna tugs at heartstrings with a soothing song
- Nephew compares Mahesh Babu with Hollywood legend