Kanche, a pathbreaking film in the history of Telugu Cinema, has been highly rewarded by the audiences and critics. The film, made on a budget of roughly about 20 crores, surprised everyone with its grandeur which made it look like a 50 crore film. After the much-cherished box-office success, Krish has more plans for Kanche.
As per te latest reports, Krish is contemplating sending Kanche to several International film festivals. Kanche’s World War II backdrop will act as an added advantage to impress the film festival circuits. Also, Krish has apparently been suggested by his wellwishers to apply for tax exemption as the film talks about casteism and equality in the 1940 era and the issue is still relevant in the present society.
- Director’s prank leaves young heroine in shock
- Sai Pallavi eager to fulfill this dream
- Nagababu’s statement on Pawan’s IT Degree becomes a hot topic
- Care of Kancharapalem wins 1st Critics Choice Best Telugu Film award
- Venky Mama’s next schedule details
- Solid Sunday for Jersey in Nizam : All set for a 5 Cr weekend