Varun Tej, the latest entrant from the mega family, is currently busy shooting for his second movie ‘Kanche’. The latest report is that the film’s unit has left to Georgia. Some important scenes and a couple of songs will be shot there.
With the completion of this schedule, the entire shoot of this film will be wrapped up. Directed by Krish, Kanche is produced by Rajiv Reddy on First Frame Entertainments. Pragya Jaiswal of ‘Mirchi Lanti Kurradu’ fame is paired up with Varun Tej.
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala
- Rajamouli ropes in Bollywood stylist for RC’s new look
- Ram Charan to resume VVR’s shoot in December
- 2.0 fever catching up big time