Young Mega hero Varun Tej’s World War II epic, Kanche, opened to positive reports in the US. American audiences who watched the film are highly impressed by the film’s stunning war sequences, dialogues, the authentic period setting and Varun Tej’s endearing performance.
Trade analysts say that the film’s premiere shows garnered more than $35,000 so far in 58 screens, a decent number considering the Wednesday release. More screens are yet to be added to the collections. With the Vijaya Dasami holiday advantage, this Krish directorial is bound to open huge even in the Telugu states.
- Sarkar’s Tamil version emerges all-time 6th highest grosser
- Striking first look of Shakeela biopic unveiled
- Sumanth’s Subramanyapuram’s trailer to be out soon
- 2.0’s Telugu version to get a bigger release than Tamil
- Rakul Preet is eager to fall in love