Young Mega hero Varun Tej’s World War II epic, Kanche, opened to positive reports in the US. American audiences who watched the film are highly impressed by the film’s stunning war sequences, dialogues, the authentic period setting and Varun Tej’s endearing performance.
Trade analysts say that the film’s premiere shows garnered more than $35,000 so far in 58 screens, a decent number considering the Wednesday release. More screens are yet to be added to the collections. With the Vijaya Dasami holiday advantage, this Krish directorial is bound to open huge even in the Telugu states.
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief