Young Mega hero Varun Tej’s World War II epic, Kanche, opened to positive reports in the US. American audiences who watched the film are highly impressed by the film’s stunning war sequences, dialogues, the authentic period setting and Varun Tej’s endearing performance.
Trade analysts say that the film’s premiere shows garnered more than $35,000 so far in 58 screens, a decent number considering the Wednesday release. More screens are yet to be added to the collections. With the Vijaya Dasami holiday advantage, this Krish directorial is bound to open huge even in the Telugu states.
Articles that might interest you:
- Manmadhudu 2’s satellite rights fetch a bomb
- Bigg Boss : I am not a comedy piece warns upcoming comedian
- Gang Leader’s teaser is fun and raises curiosity
- Poll : What did you think of Gang Leader’s teaser?
- Tabu commences Allu Arjun-Trivikram film
- Rakul thrilled to work with Kamal and Shankar