Handsome Mega hunk Varun Tej teamed up with director Krish for a film titled Kanche. For the last one month, the film’s unit has been shooting in Georgia amidst tough conditions. At last, the unit wrapped the gruelling schedule and returned to Hyderabad last night.
Produced and directed by Krish himself, Kanche is an intense love story set in the World War II era. Varun has been training hard to look the character and his performance is expected to be highlighted by Krish’s vision. Pragya Jaiswal, who will soon be seen in Mirchi Lanti Kurradu, has been paired up with Varun Tej.
Varun will now ready himself for the formal launch of his film under Puri Jagannadh’s direction.
- Rajamouli, Keeravani to grace this prestigious event in London
- King Khan takes a break from films?
- Spokesperson opens up about Aishwarya’s pregnancy
- Popular Tamil TV host to debut in Tollywood
- KGF hero Yash gets police protection after attack
- Aakashavaani’s shoot underway in this picturesque tribal village