Telugu Cinema is currently in its transformation phase and world-class films are being made in with innovative subjects. One such important film is young Mega hero Varun Tej’s much-awaited war epic, Kanche. Directed by Krish, Kanche is India’s first ever World War II film.
Made with a lavish budget, Kanche will feature Hollywood standard war sequences which will offer a breathtaking cinematic experience for the audiences. The film’s unit used real weapons used in the WWII to bring in the authenticity factor. Also, Varun Tej performed all the risky action sequences without using ropes or a body double.
Krish’s passionate filmmaking is ably supported by VS Gnana Sekhar’s realistic cinematography and Chirantan Bhatt’s soulful musical score, which will make the audiences travel back into the World War II period. Kanche is all set for a grand Dasara release on 22nd October amidst high expectations.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh’s Bollywood debut film to kick-start soon
- Rajini, Nayan to shoot a duet in the Pink City
- Fresh buzz on Vijayashanthi’s role in Sarileru Neekevvaru
- Vijay Deverakonda, talented director to team up for the third time?
- Charan is the biggest achievement of my life: Chiranjeevi
- Evaru all set for its Japanese release