With less than 24 hours for the release of Kanche, the hype surrounding the film has been increasing as every hour keeps passing. The movie is carrying a lot of positive buzz in the tinsel town and the superlative compliments from the censor team doubled the expectations on the film.
As per the latest reports, ‘Kanche’ will be screened in 80 locations in overseas, which is a record for a young actor like Varun Tej. The second trailer, which was released recently, is getting thumping response from the audience.
Touted to be India’s first ever World War II film, Varun Tej will be seen as a brave soldier in the film. Rajeev Reddy is the producer and Chirantan Bhatt is the music composer of the film. Pragya Jaiswal is the film’s leading lady.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rana Daggubati reveals his most difficult role to date
- Sumanth Ashwin comes back with a unique film
- Throwback memories-Two megastars at a film launch
- Pawan Kalyan to sign yet another project?
- Here is what superstar Vijay used to be called in school
- Suriya-Hari’s film to take off from this month