With less than 24 hours for the release of Kanche, the hype surrounding the film has been increasing as every hour keeps passing. The movie is carrying a lot of positive buzz in the tinsel town and the superlative compliments from the censor team doubled the expectations on the film.
As per the latest reports, ‘Kanche’ will be screened in 80 locations in overseas, which is a record for a young actor like Varun Tej. The second trailer, which was released recently, is getting thumping response from the audience.
Touted to be India’s first ever World War II film, Varun Tej will be seen as a brave soldier in the film. Rajeev Reddy is the producer and Chirantan Bhatt is the music composer of the film. Pragya Jaiswal is the film’s leading lady.
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans
- Vijay Deverakonda to debut in Bollywood soon
- Priyanka Chopra makes a shocking confession about her health
- Akhil reveals Nag’s daily fitness routine
- Following protests, Salman changes Loveratri’s title