With less than 24 hours for the release of Kanche, the hype surrounding the film has been increasing as every hour keeps passing. The movie is carrying a lot of positive buzz in the tinsel town and the superlative compliments from the censor team doubled the expectations on the film.
As per the latest reports, ‘Kanche’ will be screened in 80 locations in overseas, which is a record for a young actor like Varun Tej. The second trailer, which was released recently, is getting thumping response from the audience.
Touted to be India’s first ever World War II film, Varun Tej will be seen as a brave soldier in the film. Rajeev Reddy is the producer and Chirantan Bhatt is the music composer of the film. Pragya Jaiswal is the film’s leading lady.
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation